Destiny Kids Club [5-12 Years]Destiny Kids Club is a weekly Bible club for children whose times run along with the National Academic Calendar.
What is Taught in Destiny Kids Club?
Each week, children aged from 5 to 12 meet for an action and fun-packed time. This includes:
- Singing- Action Songs and more
- Memorising Bible Verses
- Mission Zone time
- Review games
- Bible Time (Bible lesson)
- Prayer and Blessings
During the club, our trained volunteers and Bible teachers will teach in a fun way and give them the opportunity to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour. They also trained to help them build good character and strengthen their moral and spiritual growth. To help them grow in Christ, all children are encouraged to attend a local church.
Who Teaches at Destiny Kids Club?
Christian volunteers who are trained by Destiny International or CEF Inc (Child Evangelism Fellowship Incorporated) and have been vetted through the appropriate Child Protection system. Any born again believer who has a love for working with children can be part of the Teaching Team. Teachers are required to sign our Statement of Faith and to agree with its contents.
- To lead every child to Jesus Christ.
- To provide a systematic teaching of the Bible.
- To provide teaching for Christian children and to encourage spiritual growth.
- To help children to grow in the Light of God’s Word.
- To work together with the local churches to encourage unchurched children to attend a local church.
When and where?
Destiny Kids Clubs are held regularly each week or each month, (depending on the location) and the club lasts approximately one hour, after school. Clubs can be held in various places:
- Community centres
- Mission halls and Church halls
How can I get involved?
You can help in various ways:
- Become a Prayer Partner – Praying for the Clubs, the teachers, the children who attend and their friends.
- Become a Helper / Donor – Assisting with the programme in terms of offering your time, money and resources.
- Be a Host – open your home to hold a Destiny Kids Club.
- Become a Destiny Kids Club Organiser, Leader – Responsible for the Club Programme.
- Become a Social Media Promoter- Talking to Parents, Friends and sharing Destiny International’s content on your social media platforms.