Destiny Young Adult Club [21-35 Years]Destiny Young Adult Club is a monthly Bible club for young adults aged between 20 and 35 years.
What is Taught in Destiny Young Adult Club?
Each month, young adults meet for spiritual and social live discussions. This includes:
1. The importance of God’s Word
2. The power of God’s love
3. Why did Jesus need to die( and other questions about faith)
4. How to live a victorious Christian life
5. How to experience spiritual growth
6. What is God’s purpose for your life?
7. What is marriage
8. God’s Plans for Marriage
9. Choosing a marriage partner- discerning
1. How to be a good friend
2. How to love your family members
3. Building relationships with others
4. How to navigate dating as a young Christian
5. How to handle peer pressure
6. Social media and Christianity
7. How to choose a marriage partner – watching/ expectations
8. Temperaments ( How to say NO to Drugs and Alcohol )
9. Let’s talk about SEX
1. How to study – revision strategies
2. How to choose the right subjects – career pathways
3. How to navigate mental health – stress/ anxiety/heartbreaks
4. Identity- finding yourself knowing others
5. How to fall in love with Reading.
6. How to write your Vision and Set Goals
1. How to serve others – being useful
2. How to be a good mentee- mentoring programs
3. How to be an effective employee.
4. Understanding Business and Finance
5. How to craft and cultivate business ideas
6. How to work for yourself – Entrepreneurship
7. How to manage your own Business.
During the club, the Young People have the opportunity to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour and consistent teaching from the Bible. Training is included to build good character and strengthen their moral and spiritual growth.
All Young People are encouraged to attend a local church.
Who Teaches at Destiny Young Adult Club?
Christian volunteers who are trained by Destiny International or CEF Inc (Child Evangelism Fellowship Incorporated) and have been vetted through the system of Destiny International. Any born again believer with a profession can be part of the Training Team.
Teachers are also required to sign our Statement of Faith and to agree with its contents.
- To lead every young adult to Jesus Christ.
- To provide a systematic teaching of the Bible.
- To provide teaching for Christian youth and to encourage their spiritual growth.
- To help young adults grow in the Light of God’s Word.
- To work together with local churches to encourage unchurched young adults to attend a local church.
- To help young adults to serve in the Kingdom.
When and where?
Destiny Young Adult Clubs are held regularly each Month or Quarter and the club lasts approximately one hour, Clubs can be held in various places:
- Community centres
- Mission halls and Church halls
How can I get involved?
You can help in various ways:
- Become a Prayer Partner – Praying for the Clubs, the Teachers, the young adults who attend and their friends.
- Become a Helper / Donor – Assisting with the programme in terms of offering your time, money and resources.
- Be a Host – Open your home to hold a Destiny Young Adult Club.
- Become a Destiny Young Adult Club Organiser, Leader, Facilitator – responsible for the club programme.
- Become a Social Media Promoter- Talking to Parents, Friends and sharing Destiny International’s content on your social media platforms.